Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

At the railroad crossing...


You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.




I did these two photos at one of my favorite spots where the sun slowly goes down behind the railway. I'm pretty pleased with the results! Well, it goes without saying I have a special bond with the subject, but since I don't have new models for now, you'll have to put up with my portraiture practice featuring my sons! lol... I edited these with two different textures again, the set is taking form gradually... I printed them to see what the textures looked like too, and I love them! They've already found a place in some frames I had!



3 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography May 30, 2009 at 10:15 p.m.  

Railway tracks make such great shots Isabelle. Lucky you to have such willing models!

Pierre Contant June 1, 2009 at 7:31 p.m.  

Superb Isabelle!

These portraits are fantastic - I really like the BW railroad one.

josiane July 1, 2009 at 6:33 a.m.  

Super ton site ma belle Isabelle! C'est très rafraichissant et personnel à toi.
Merci pour ta candeur et ta générosité.
Félictations et meilleur des succès dans cette nouvelle aventure web!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP