Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moments that leave an imprint on your soul - IV


There are days I wish I could still hold you like the tiny miracle you once were.
Days where I would go back to smelling your apricot scented newborn hair.
But as much as I miss your baby days,
it fills my heart with joy to see the little boy you are today.



I'm currently working on a texture set, so these two photos were done with two of my textures. I used them on a previous
post too. I will be trying them out before making them available. If I am allowed some editing time, the set might be coming soon... I'll keep you posted!







5 comments:

Rachael Scott May 24, 2009 at 2:59 p.m.  

so dear! what a joy our children are! can't wait to see the textures! I will for sure use them!

Sylvia Cook Photography May 24, 2009 at 8:51 p.m.  

You've been busy Isabelle! Always love to see your precious children!

Abby Lanes May 25, 2009 at 11:44 a.m.  

Isabelle,
You are so amazing, and such a wonderfully sensitive artist and mother. I always enjoy your writing as much as your photos!
Abby

Karin May 26, 2009 at 8:41 a.m.  

Beautiful written! Lovely portraits!

Would love to try your textures when they are ready. :) I'll have to work with mine too before making them public.

Derrick Tay May 27, 2009 at 2:50 a.m.  

i love your texture sets series. cant wait to see more of your experiment...i am running out of ideas...LOL

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP