Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Moments that leave an imprint on your soul - V


Your inner joy spreads across the place,
showering on everyone like a delicate glitter.
Soon it shows on every face,
the subtle magic of your laughter...




Both these photos were processed with Pionner Woman actions, a combo of Boost, and Seventies actions. Thanks to Samantha for the inspiration! I am thinking about slowly deleting the posts where my sons are the main subjects. Just so, not so many pictures remain available on the web. I saved every post, writings and wonderful comments in a scrapbook. Because I want to keep them. So the earlier posts may be gone in a near future. I will continue the serie though, but will delete them after a while. I hope you understand, maybe one day client sessions will add to the postings on this blog! So, that'll give my worried heart a rest...



0 comments:

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP