Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces - “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!”

It's been such a long time since I have been part of the I Heart Faces Challenges... But this one called to me since I have many photos that do not focus on the face of my subject. I love hands, and little feet :)
So here is my entry for this week, a hockey photo, the time consuming sport both my sons are into, full time. I do love to see them grow into beautiful athletes.




This photo was taken recently, at an outdoor tournament, frozen lake, winter sun, good friends, what more could we ask for. This is my 6 yo sporting his favorite Ovechkin skates :)



Sorry for being MIA lately, I will soon post card templates for you, and new freebies exclusively for this blog this time.
Join in on the fun at I Heart Faces!



12 comments:

Stephanie February 28, 2011 at 6:24 a.m.  

Great shot!!

Anonymous February 28, 2011 at 6:42 a.m.  

love the colors and angle, great job!

Summer February 28, 2011 at 8:22 a.m.  

You cropped it perfectly! Very nice!

Chelsea February 28, 2011 at 10:51 a.m.  

I absolutely love this shot, the angle, the colors against the ice, everything!

Tricia February 28, 2011 at 12:13 p.m.  

Very Cute Picture. Great colors. I love the yellow skate laces!

Christina February 28, 2011 at 12:52 p.m.  

I love the yellow laces! Very nice :)

Chellie Dee February 28, 2011 at 1:41 p.m.  

this would be my Husbands favorite photo... forget mine! lol He's a huge hockey fan!

Susan February 28, 2011 at 1:47 p.m.  

Oh my, I love this!

Marla February 28, 2011 at 6:50 p.m.  

Love this photo - and love that texture in the ice. I'm sure your son adores this photo as well - hang it BIG in his room!

Anonymous March 1, 2011 at 1:33 p.m.  

Really great photo Isabelle!

Jan March 2, 2011 at 2:55 p.m.  

This needs to be on his wall, for sure!
Love it!

Andrea March 3, 2011 at 2:14 p.m.  

Hi Isabelle!!
So... I discovered your blog through flickr and I'm totally in love with your actions!! They are really amazing!!
So... I decided to comment in one of your pictures in flickr and found out that you have BLOCKED ME!!
Ok... I really don't know why, because I really don't remember of doing anything with you or your flickr account... I don't even remeber of going there or adding you before!!
That's really weird 0__0.. you said that you'll block anyone who add you as a contact but have no picture or icon.. I really don't know if this is my case... I don't have much pictures in my flickr account.. so.. i don't know..
Sorry if I did anything wrong with you...

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP