Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, January 24, 2011

Free textures to keep you warm...

Well, if you're not living under the arctic conditions we are having, you might enjoy these as well :)
I am not venturing outside until it's warm enough so my nostrils don't freeze, lol...
So I thought I should take the opportunity to work on some freebies.. Three textures for you to play with, enjoy!


Oh, on another note, I have a brand new blog and Facebook page for everything related to logo design.  You will not find new pre-mades posted here as of today, everything will happen over at Pink Sparrow Studio.  New pre-mades will be available tomorrow, and more will be added in the future as well.

You can download your FREE texture set HERE



16 comments:

Lacey January 24, 2011 at 7:21 a.m.  

Thank you very much!!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions January 24, 2011 at 7:44 a.m.  

They look really great. Thanks!!!

AmberV January 24, 2011 at 8:54 a.m.  

Thanks a ton!

Kelly January 24, 2011 at 11:07 a.m.  

Thank you Isabelle!!

Maria Medeiros January 24, 2011 at 12:10 p.m.  

Really Beautiful! Lovely! :D

phyllis January 24, 2011 at 3:32 p.m.  

these are so pretty, thank you!

Kirsten January 25, 2011 at 1:12 a.m.  

Looks reslly good. Thank you so much!

Jan January 25, 2011 at 1:21 a.m.  

Beautiful textures, thank you for sharing

Anonymous January 25, 2011 at 1:45 a.m.  

Thanks a lot for the awesome textures!

Usman January 25, 2011 at 6:51 a.m.  

These are amazing, Isabelle! Thank you for sharing!

Cynthia January 25, 2011 at 10:15 a.m.  

BEAUTIFUL! You give the best gifts!!!

Thank you so much!

Missty January 25, 2011 at 2:51 p.m.  

Thank you so much.

Unknown February 23, 2011 at 2:23 a.m.  

must find my photoshop - somehow lost the will to be found on my desktop... once that's done, the textures will be a new thing to me :)

thepixtakers.com/blog

stepko March 29, 2011 at 11:31 a.m.  

Just found your blog over at the lilypad, where it was recommended and wanted to thank you very much for this fantastic textures!! I'm a big texture lover and yours seem to be soo beautiful!! wow!!
Thank you very, very much and now I will browse your blog :)

nataya, chacha, nchan April 24, 2011 at 11:50 a.m.  

thankyou for sharing this. Can i use it freely? For example if I sell my pic that use your texture?

Isabelle Lafrance April 26, 2011 at 3:18 p.m.  

Yes, Nataya, they come with a limited commercial license, if you're selling a flattened art product and not the texture on it's own, or used to create textures in order to sell, it's okay :)

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP