Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Card templates and St. Patrick's Day Background

Good morning folks!
I haven't posted freebies in a while on this blog, though I did add some free stuff over at FB under the Exclusive tab (you can still check it out :0) ).  The cards I am posting here today were available a while back on FB, but now are offered to everyone who stops by the blog.  Not every FB exclusive will be posted here, so you may want to check both places to get more great stuff!

I have two freebies today, first, the Spring Inspired card templates (they were made with WHCC templates, but except for the ornate shape one, you can still print at home.  You may print the ornate one but you will get a white border around the design).



The second freebie is especially for St-Patrick's Day, I'm not irish but I do love St. Patrick's Day.  It's the first hint of spring and it's also the day I gave birth to my youngest son and he has been my good luck charm ever since ♥
So, I was in need of a background for my son's annual St. Patrick's photo and decided to create it, and to share it with you. There is an horizontal one and a vertical one in the file.  It can be used as a background for your themed images but also as a paper for craft projects.  Have fun with them!



Download your free stuff below!

Free Spring Inspired card templates HERE

Free St. Patrick's Day backgrounds HERE



12 comments:

Ashley Sisk March 4, 2011 at 6:20 a.m.  

I always love your freebies. Thanks so much for so generously sharing!

The Queens Table March 4, 2011 at 11:59 a.m.  

Thank you for taking the time to make these and share!

Tracey Tilson - Winterberry Photography March 4, 2011 at 12:53 p.m.  

Thank you so much, Isabelle <3

Anonymous March 4, 2011 at 5:16 p.m.  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Ruthanne March 4, 2011 at 6:59 p.m.  

super cute!! thanks. :)

Linda March 4, 2011 at 7:24 p.m.  

Hello and Thank you for the background...

Anonymous March 5, 2011 at 5:18 a.m.  

Thanks a lot for the awesome St. Pat´s background <3

CBH March 5, 2011 at 8:46 a.m.  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous March 5, 2011 at 1:13 p.m.  

These are super! Thanks so much!

Unknown March 7, 2011 at 12:35 p.m.  

Thank you!!! :)

sharon g March 15, 2011 at 5:53 p.m.  

Thankyou so much for these freebies...

Unknown March 23, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.  

Thank you so much! Just beautiful!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP