Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

About December's freebie

If Santa's elves were to design a freebie for Christmas, what would be on your list?
That depends if you all have been nice, of course :)

More textures?  Seasonal Overlays?  A card template?  New actions?


Santa's little helper needs some input here to make sure you're gonna love your present, so feel free to add your suggestions in the comment box, otherwise you might end up with an orange and some nuts.



On another note, I changed my mailing list provider (I hated the bland look of the previous one), so if you already had joined our mailing list, your name was added to the new distribution list.  If you didn't and would like to, you can subscribe via the box at the bottom of the blog, on our FB page as well, or on the signup page.


New pre-made logos will be released soon, so if you are looking for a new branding for 2011, you may want to come back and look at them.  They'll be posted in a week or two :)



15 comments:

teresa murphy November 3, 2010 at 6:57 a.m.  

Isabelle,
Your generosity is never-ending! This kid would love seasonal overlays!! Thanks you:)

Brenda November 3, 2010 at 7:04 a.m.  

Would love card templates! Thanks so much

~Shari November 3, 2010 at 7:07 a.m.  

Yay for pre-made logos! I have been looking for some.

I would love to see some Lightroom presets!!

Nancy L. November 3, 2010 at 7:23 a.m.  

i would love recieving seasonal overlays :)
thanks!!

Kari November 3, 2010 at 7:43 a.m.  

You are so generous! How about a really great color pop action. or I second the LR presets!

Lucy November 3, 2010 at 7:45 a.m.  

I am thankful for all that you do for your fans, I love your work ;) I think I would love some seasonal overlays ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Amarie November 3, 2010 at 7:52 a.m.  

For Christmas, overlays and textures would be the BEST! :-)

Ashley Sisk November 3, 2010 at 8:37 a.m.  

I'll take anything but I love a good action!

Jeri Lynn November 3, 2010 at 9:09 a.m.  

I love everything that you do so anything would be GREAT! but if I had to vote I would vote for Card Templates :)

Cynthia November 3, 2010 at 9:43 a.m.  

Of course anything Santa's elves offered would be greatly appreciated. However, top of my list would be seasonal overlays.

Cheers! :)

Traci November 3, 2010 at 2:19 p.m.  

Thank you for all you share...I'd love to see a card template, but know whatever you do will be fabulous!

Usman November 4, 2010 at 5:12 a.m.  

I would say, vintage actions & overlays :)

Jane P November 4, 2010 at 5:28 a.m.  

Seasonal Overlays would be wonderful! :-)

Lou Ann November 7, 2010 at 4:41 a.m.  

I would love to see a card template also - maybe for multiple photos (one large one and maybe four small photos - a real capturing the entire year holiday card!)
Thank you for everything you do for us - I loved your last class! Your work is amazing!

Maruska November 21, 2010 at 9:43 a.m.  

More LR presets! I'm hooked! Greetings from Luxembourg

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP