Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Freebie, The Graveyard Texture set

Just for you, in time for Halloween, the FREE Graveyard Texture set.
The spookiest download so far, dowload only if you dare...

All of the texture elements (backgrounds and surface textures) were found in our local cemetery, early this morning :) (You may wonder what I was up to this early in the cemetery, but as it happens, the cemetery lot is located right beside the arena.  And I do spend all my weekend mornings at the arena.  This had me inspired to create a special Halloween freebie)



Set includes 13 textures, but you're not superstitious, aren't you?
10 of them are regular textures, and I added 3 overlays that are creepier...  For your Hallowen creations or keepsakes. 

Download can be found HERE.  Watch out for wicked witches on your way out! 

Have fun and Happy Halloween!



9 comments:

Sherry Out Loud October 30, 2010 at 1:36 p.m.  

Thanks so much, can't wait to play!!!

Terri October 30, 2010 at 1:44 p.m.  

These are beautiful. Merci!

Michelle October 30, 2010 at 5:07 p.m.  

Thank you!!!!

Jan October 30, 2010 at 9:12 p.m.  

LOL! Thanks Isabelle!
Can't wait to open them and see what you've been up to ;)
Have a great Halloween!

Sylvia Cook Photography October 30, 2010 at 10:50 p.m.  

No sneak preview huh? OK, I'll just have to be surprised!

merkusje October 31, 2010 at 4:12 a.m.  

These are great, thanks very much and have a great Halloween.

michelle in mi October 31, 2010 at 7:25 a.m.  

THis is the perfect Halloween treat-thank you!

Cindy October 31, 2010 at 10:22 a.m.  

love them. Thanks!
Can't wait to use them for the Halloween pics:)

Kayli November 1, 2010 at 2:12 p.m.  

I love these! Thank you!!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP