Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pre-made logos sale

They're back!  Two different layouts of pre-made logos are available. 
They are pre-made, that means the only customization will be the change in business name, and a little tweaking to make sure the new name fits the design.


Pre-made logos are sold 30$usd, if there is one you're interested in, please let me know, we'll make the arrangements. Logos are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.  You can contact me via the contact tab in the top menu bar.

File will include the original un flattened .psd file, a .jpeg file, a .png file and a .abr file (photoshop brush for stamping).

**Previews are in low-resolution for web**
**Updates on the sold logos are made regularly**





12 comments:

Abby Lanes November 10, 2010 at 6:29 a.m.  

I am so thrilled with my "Isabelle LaFrance" created logo. You are so talented, Isabelle. All the best!

Miraz November 10, 2010 at 7:50 a.m.  

I love two of them. Just sent you a message for my blog http://lightatwork.blogspot.com

Usman Ali Khan November 10, 2010 at 8:29 a.m.  

These are so beautiful, Isabelle! I love all of them :)

Rammal Mehmud November 10, 2010 at 3:39 p.m.  

oooooooooo! I so want the 8th one!! I wish i had $$$ in my paypal! :(
Isabel, you're amazing!! <3

Isabelle Lafrance November 10, 2010 at 3:41 p.m.  

Thank you so much guys!

Josiane November 13, 2010 at 5:35 p.m.  

Could I get #4 on the second sheet? The one with the heart? My email is josiane.allain at hotmail.com

Jody November 17, 2010 at 1:34 p.m.  

Sent you a message. Wanting from set 1, #7

Jody November 17, 2010 at 1:53 p.m.  

forgot, here is my email- angelmct2002@yahoo.com

Thank you, Jody

Jody November 18, 2010 at 9:10 a.m.  

Just wanted to say, "thank you". I love it!
You do wonderful work!!

Isabelle Lafrance November 18, 2010 at 11:03 a.m.  

Thank you Jody!

Jacque January 8, 2011 at 4:21 p.m.  

I just discovered your site and your work yesterday. So beautiful!!! Are you going to make more logos??? I would love to have some of your custom logos, but most of them are sold. :(

Many thanks for your beautiful work, it is inspirational!
Jacque

Isabelle Lafrance January 9, 2011 at 6:54 a.m.  

@Jacque, thank you so much! More logos should be available in a month or so...

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP