Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tales for the soul

A new set of free actions called Tales for the soul, inspired by little girls...
All in softness and dreamy tones.  One called Boyhood to follow ;)
The set includes 5 actions, and they work in CS or Elements.


You can get them free HERE
Don't forget to select the one listed as pse if you are an Elements user otherwise the CS action won't work in your software.
If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:

Have fun, thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography December 1, 2009 at 11:45 a.m.  

Amazing as always Isabelle!!!

Thanks for sharing your hard work and creativity!

isaksmom December 1, 2009 at 9:25 p.m.  

Thank you for this and all your actions, they are fabulous

Rosie Fluegel December 2, 2009 at 7:07 a.m.  

I can't wait to use this with my 4 year old girl. They look wonderful.

Kristina December 3, 2009 at 1:16 a.m.  

beautiful, thank you very much!

Toni December 6, 2009 at 9:32 p.m.  

I couldn't figure out where to put them. I have new Windows7 and PSElements7, but the file I downloaded for elements says it's for CS4?

Anonymous December 12, 2009 at 8:28 p.m.  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown December 16, 2009 at 5:02 a.m.  

Thank you so much for your generosity and your actions, they are just lovely.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP