Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Moody BW Action

It's been a while since I posted, sorry...  I haven't forgotten my blog, don't worry, Christmas time was just family time and nothing else.  I'm just getting back to working on some new actions, some free ones and some for the Boutique as well.
Here's the first free one for 2010, a B&W conversion, with a slight moody tint.  I added the matching texture as well, a little goodie to start the year!  Enjoy!



Available FREE for CS or Elements right HERE
As usual, select the one listed as pse if you are an Elements user.

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:



10 comments:

Kelly January 12, 2010 at 4:21 p.m.  

Thank you so much!! Great to see you back! Happy New Year! Can't wait to try it! :)

Kristina January 13, 2010 at 2:14 a.m.  

so beautiful, thank you Isabelle!
great new look of your blog and your new picture!

Isabelle Lafrance January 13, 2010 at 9:45 a.m.  

Thank you ladies! ♥

Karin A January 14, 2010 at 5:00 a.m.  

What a sweet portrait so full of atmosphere. Thank you again for offering an action, I'll check it out. Love what you have done to your blog and happy that you are back.

I've a new blog now, you are more than welcome to visit it.

xo Karin

Rosie Fluegel January 14, 2010 at 12:50 p.m.  

Thank you so much, Isabelle.

TerriK February 25, 2010 at 5:32 p.m.  

I just found your blog & downloaded a bunch of your actions. THANKS so much. I can't wait to try them!!

Nicole Klingler March 15, 2010 at 1:43 p.m.  

You're blog is amazing! Thank you so much for what you do!! I truly appreciate it. Can you help with a question??? How do you get this type of blog layout. I want to do some of my pics in slideshow at the top (and side by side???) and then all the extra info at the bottom, rather that in a bar at the side????

Isabelle Lafrance March 15, 2010 at 2:38 p.m.  

Thank you Nicole! I could not access your blogger profile or see if you had a blog with a contact adress so I will try to answer you here... Hope you come back to see the answer!
I used a free template by Ourblogtemplates.com I added a background afterwards, and the header slideshow and every other slideshow were done with Photobucket. I found it the fastest and easiest way to do it.
You just paste the code provided by Photobucket, once the slideshow is done. I tweaked the code a little though, to remove some buttons.
If you need more detailled info, feel free to use the contact section.

Robby March 25, 2010 at 3:21 a.m.  

Isabella I used the texture today...and didn't know who made it...and found that is was yours!!!! I love it..xxxRobby

Isabelle Lafrance March 25, 2010 at 5:19 a.m.  

Thank you Robby!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP