Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Soulful BW Tints

Some more freebies for you!  This set includes 8 black and white tint actions.  Nothing complicated here, just some light tints to add depth and mood to your black and white images.  Designed as actions to make your editing faster, so you don't have to look for the colors or adjust color levels, one click and it's done!
As usual it works in Elements too :)
These were intended to be applied on black and white photos, you may try it on color images, but since the tint is light, you may not notice it on a color photo.  But you are free to play!  Have some fun, it feels good!


Get the FREE Soulful BW Tint set HERE
(Same set of actions for Elements or CS)

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:

Have a great weekend, happy processing!



10 comments:

Karin November 19, 2009 at 11:09 a.m.  

They look great Isabelle! :) I'm not that good with black and white so this could be exactly what I need (I will also check out your b&w workflow...I just need to get them to work in my version of Elements/get CS).

Have a great week! xoxo

Kristina November 20, 2009 at 12:26 a.m.  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina November 20, 2009 at 12:28 a.m.  

those look very beautiful Isabelle! i am not a big fan of b&w pictures, snice they often look too cold to me but generaly b&w seems the very right sometimes! i think those tints may help a lot to create more warm and more personal b&w picture!
Thank you!

Amarie November 20, 2009 at 12:06 p.m.  

Hi! I left you a comment, before, saying that I wished your actions worked in PS7, and they do! I used Warm Mist and Blessing, and they worked with no error messages or issues. I put up a photo on Flickr, and I'd love it if you took a look :-). Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelndisgizze07/4120606288/

Susan Gary November 22, 2009 at 4:21 p.m.  

Thanks Isabelle for your vote on my hbird on OP Magazine..and see you were smart to leave a comment as then your name became a link to your web site..more people should have done that I think! ;-D

Anyways, I see the hummer is sitting in 3rd place as far as most popular rating or something like that..but then the one in 4th spot has twice as many votes as mine..so not sure what that means! But I am so excited to see that image just made it to the finalist round..and would be a dream come true it it somehow made it to 1st place and then was published in OP Mag next March..but I will not hold my breath as there are so many excellent landscape shots in the finalist rounds..but this has been fun and makes me think about finding out and entering more contests! Just to see what happens!

thanks again! xxoo Sue

Unknown November 25, 2009 at 6:26 a.m.  

Thank you for sharing all these beautiful sets Isabelle. :) Looking forward to finding some time to download and try them!

Sylvia Cook Photography November 27, 2009 at 12:58 p.m.  

You are sure coming up with some helpful PS actions for us Isabelle.
I haven't even ventured into that territory yet. Thank you for doing it!
xoxo

Anonymous November 30, 2009 at 12:05 a.m.  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabelle Lafrance November 30, 2009 at 4:54 a.m.  

Thank you girls!
** Note to the spammers, you will be blocked and deleted :) *

mhsands July 1, 2010 at 8:27 p.m.  

I am so in love with these actions. I am working with Soulful BW, but when I run it, all I get is Everlasting. Could you please email me and tell me what I could be doing wrong? mhsands292@gmail.com

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP