Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, October 16, 2009

Along the road...

The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.


The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.


~ J R R Tolkien
   


(Both photos were edited with my own actions and textures from the Soulful Nostalgia Longing set)

My boys grow up so fast, both of them heading on their own road...  I can just hope the road is made of joy and happiness, and that I will be allowed to walk along for a while...

New free retro actions and retro overlays will be available soon, stay posted...



2 comments:

Site Administrator October 20, 2009 at 6:44 p.m.  

These photos are just so beautiful. I love how you worked the color and textures in. --Jessica D

Abby Lanes October 27, 2009 at 10:08 p.m.  

Wow Isabelle, I've been off doing a home remodel, and I come here and your blog has had a complete remodel too! Everything is so gorgeous. Lovely work, and great feel to your blog.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP