Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Soulful - Retro Love actions

I love the retro look for photo editing, but had a hard time not to make it "too much", the retro coloring is a hard one to blend and needs to be used in moderation.  So I came up with 6 Retro actions, all of them fully editable, and with layer masks on the tinted layers so you can easily remove the tint over faces if you wish.
They come with their matching retro overlays, how cool is that?  And free! 


Get them free here:
Soulful - Retro Love for CS & Elements + matching overlays


Select the action listed as pse if you are an Elements user.

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE: 
 But do download the first one as well if you want the overlays, this link is only for the individual actions and their thumbnails.



6 comments:

Kristina October 20, 2009 at 1:16 a.m.  

thank you very much, Isabelle. I love retro colors in photos too. I am sure these actions will give harmonic not too much overdid tones!

Kelly November 2, 2009 at 6:51 a.m.  

Thank you so much for making actions for Elements! I really appreciate that! :)

Abby Lanes November 9, 2009 at 9:37 p.m.  

Beautiful, beautiful. I'll be back to try those.

Anonymous May 19, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.  

Thank you so much for making and sharing your actions! They're beautiful!

Magnolia June 19, 2010 at 11:26 a.m.  

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!

Suzzanne December 2, 2010 at 7:45 p.m.  

I just discovered your site from the Coffee Shop Blog. You have beautiful work. Thank you so much for sharing.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP