Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Saturday, May 9, 2009

With love, on Mother's day...


Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.


This morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.


This morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.


This morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.


This afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles.


This afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.


This afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.


This afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.


This evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.


This evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.


This evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.


This evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.


This evening when I run my fingers through your hair, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.


And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day...



(I didn't write this, someone else did, and I'm grateful this person did, for she found the exact words I've been meaning to write, to this Unknown author, thank you)



I love you boys!



Happy Mother's Day to all of you, loving, caring, dedicated mothers!



3 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography May 10, 2009 at 10:32 p.m.  

Awww, Isabelle you sure know how to bring a tear to my eye!!!
I hope you had a wonderful day!

Derrick Tay May 10, 2009 at 11:18 p.m.  

beautiful stories here my friend . thanks for sharing. i guess what has connected us both together is not just photography. i guess its becos we are PARENTs. :)
BTW, i love the baskerball in this pic..beautiful tones...lets write beautiful stories for our kids and our grandchildren!

Abby Lanes May 11, 2009 at 11:05 a.m.  

Totatlly divine! They are blessed and so are you!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP