Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, May 8, 2009

Moody Beach


Walking through a green haze...



I re-edited some old photos, in the purpose of creating an atmosphere, something I tend to forget sometimes... It was a really fun exercise!
I simply used photoshop actions for these three. They had about the same exposure so I could work on them quite easily.

Green haze was edited with one of Lustdrunk actions, called old photo, applied on a previously desaturated photo.
http://lustdrunk.deviantart.com/art/Photoshop-Action-Set-o1-63357791

The second one was edited with CoffeeShop Creamy Chocolate B&W action, on the desaturated photo too.
And the last one was done with one of my own vintage actions, Blush Vintage, but I changed the color fill layer to a blue one. Again on the desaturated photo.

Those photos were taken on our last summer vacation, the first time my sons dipped their feet in the sea... I wanted them to be more than just vacation snapshots, so I found the time and re-edited them. I hope you'll like them!






2 comments:

Abby Lanes May 8, 2009 at 10:50 p.m.  

Oh Isabelle! I would blow those up huge and put them all around the house. They are lovely! And thanks for telling how you did that. I'm still working out Photoshop, and it's going to be a long journey.

Keep up the good work!

~Abby

Derrick Tay May 11, 2009 at 3:03 a.m.  

1st time dipping his feet into the sea? oh, you should let him do more of this often!

its a beautiful moment captured...everyone has its 1st time in doing everything...how nice if we can take a picture of our 1st everytime! :)

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP