Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 18 - Laughter



Here's my entry for this week's challenge at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ Go check all the laughter entries!

One of those moments between brothers... My two boys can really get silly at times! But I really love capturing these instants where magic happens...




5 comments:

the monkeys' mama May 11, 2009 at 5:44 a.m.  

Great capture! i can definitely see the moment in action.

Unknown May 11, 2009 at 10:25 a.m.  

Now that is a laugh for sure : ). Love it : )

Abby Lanes May 11, 2009 at 11:04 a.m.  

Love the photos. I'm on the way to see the shots. We should create a "day" blog event.

Foursons May 11, 2009 at 12:23 p.m.  

I love brothers! I so wish I knew the joke!

Isabelle Lafrance May 11, 2009 at 12:26 p.m.  

Thank you girls! I wish I knew the joke too! ;-)

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP