Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let kids be kids...


A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
-Unknown Author


Yes it will be messy, but it will be fun!

Yes, it will be loud, but it will be from laughter...

Don't ask them to be grown-ups just yet, allow them to be amazed at every little thing, let them use their creative mind, even if it takes you out of your comfort zone. They'll have all their adult life to have responsabilities and duties, now is the time to play! Playing is the best way to learn and to grow up becoming good humans. Let their heart be filled with love, laughter and joy, it will make a good foundation for years to come.

You'll have plenty of time to have a spotless house when they are grown up, but meanwhile just enjoy the days you have together, they go by so fast...
I sure don't want to miss any of it!



4 comments:

~*Patti*~ April 1, 2009 at 12:04 p.m.  

Amen, sister! My two little boys are 19 and 18 now. Indeed, time travels fast. Loved every second of it. Emergency rooms, washing machines full of sunflower seeds, holes in the garden, rocks, bolts and feathers under pillows, monster truck show and more! Would not trade it for anything! xo

Abby Lanes April 1, 2009 at 10:47 p.m.  

You give me cold chills with this entry Isabelle. This is wonderful! Your photo is beautiful, along with the sentiments!

Derrick Tay April 2, 2009 at 6:10 a.m.  

yes, I enjoy seeing my kids at play too...sometime it breaks my heart when i see my elder son has too much homework to do! i rather he run in the field...play hard and enjoy his childhood!

KristanneV April 3, 2009 at 6:21 a.m.  

Isabelle! Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the blog love you left. :). I am so happy because now I can follow your wonderful blog.

You are such an inspiration!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP