Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cookie Mom!


Freshly baked... Processed with my Buttery Action



I'm not just a hockey mom, I'm a cookie mom too! I don't know why but I have this crazy idea that coming home from school to a house smelling of fresh baked cookies, is the best reward after a long day... So my sons and I have baked all sorts of cookies over the years, and we still do! They always come out of the oven around 3:00pm, so, if you're in need of cookies, we always have some!

My own reward after a weekend spent at a hockey tournament drinking tasteless coffee, is a good glass of Merlot... Cheers!


Merlot Processed with my Blush Action



7 comments:

Abby Lanes March 30, 2009 at 10:06 a.m.  

You're a good mom Isabelle. I can tell :-) Those cookies look amazing.

Karin March 30, 2009 at 11:23 a.m.  

Mmm those cookies really look yummy! It's so nice that you're baking with your sons. Great to learn how to make "real" home made ones.

Truly enjoyed reading about macro shooting. I'm so inspired and would love to have a macro lens. It will definitely be my next buy!

/Karin A (over at flickr)

Sylvia Cook Photography March 30, 2009 at 11:45 p.m.  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia Cook Photography March 30, 2009 at 11:46 p.m.  

Cookies and wine, what a great combination Isabelle!

kate smudges March 31, 2009 at 6:20 a.m.  

Those cookies look delicious, Isabelle. I like the way you've photographed them. Beautiful work ... and that glass of wine looks yummy...

Pierre Contant March 31, 2009 at 8:55 a.m.  

Cheers!

I’m not a wine connoisseur but I sure like my Merlot too! (A Domaine de Moulines or Baron Philippe de Rothschild bottle is cheap but doesn’t last long on my table !) Oh yeah, a little Corona with lime before the wine doesn’t hurt!

Gabensysmom March 31, 2009 at 11:20 p.m.  

Yum! Looks amazing! I just love your blog!! Glad I ran across it! I'm so used to seeing your great work on just flickr ;)

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP