Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero...

I was meant to be a mother, and I was meant to have boys. They both make me so proud and happy. I love to see the older one looking out for his younger brother, and see the admirative eyes of my 5yo when he looks at his big brother.

I just love them so much! They are quite the pair! They can act so silly sometimes, they have an amazing complicity and they can make you laugh like no one else...
Boys! My life would never be the same without you, you gave a meaning to everything I do, thank you!

My two precious sons...



4 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography April 3, 2009 at 8:45 p.m.  

They are indeed a blessing Isabelle! I have 2 girls, and am afraid I wouldn't know what to do with boys!! I was involved for many many years in dance lessons and recitals! That pic on the top is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us!

Rhythm April 4, 2009 at 1:41 a.m.  

:) they are so happy!
and just beautiful!

Abby Lanes April 4, 2009 at 10:25 a.m.  

You always give me cold chills with your entries. The photos are as beautiful as the sentiments. You are so sensitive Isabelle.
~Abby

Karin April 5, 2009 at 12:20 a.m.  

What a sweet dedication to your boys! :) It's wonderful that they have such a special connection and I understand that they are so precious for you!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP