Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Putting little hands to work...

I love making my own bread, and put the little hands to work. I used to have more time to make bread, pizza dough and even fresh pasta. My oldest son would be working the machine while I would be holding the layers of pasta, that was so much fun! I think it's good that kids know that food doesn't always come from the supermarket. I believe it's a priceless knowledge to learn how to make your own food and grow your own vegetables! They also get to learn that it's not as easy as it looks, and good things need some work and TLC... But it's all gonna be worth it! I love to see them pick the fresh vegetables and herbs I need to make dinner, both of them with their bowl filled with goodness. They get to choose what we will grow in the garden, and to plant them too... Little hands need to get busy, and magic will happen...



3 comments:

Katherine March 26, 2009 at 3:12 p.m.  

I just love little hands! these are precious Isabelle.

Pierre Contant March 26, 2009 at 4:54 p.m.  

Wow, multi-talented. Am I surprised? No.

Abby Lanes March 28, 2009 at 8:15 a.m.  

That sounds so holistic and wonderful Isabelle. Your photos are heavenly! What a great mother you are!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP