Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good things... Gardening






My garden gate is open...




I love my garden, and get really excited at the first signs of spring! All those dormant flowers getting ready to make their appearance. After our long winters, spring is the renewed feeling of hope. All this good light, this brown turning to green, it's wonderful!



I started my indoor planting, I tried a new variety of poppies. They say it's hard to grow, but I want to give it a try! If I only get one flower, and get to take a picture of it, that will be worth it! Blue Himalayan Poppies! They like northern conditions, but I'm not sure if they'll like my backyard!




Pottery... Processed with my Vintage Actions...


Well, gardening is a long term relationship you get to develop with your garden, it often brings unexpected joy, sometimes deceptions, but it's the whole experience in itself that is truly rewarding... I just can't wait to get my hands dirty!!



2 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography March 25, 2009 at 8:54 a.m.  

Oh my... the blue Himalayan Poppy is SO gorgeous. I don't have any, but have seen them. I hope it blooms for you, can't wait to see the pic of it!!
Good luck Isabelle!

~*Patti*~ March 25, 2009 at 3:38 p.m.  

Isabelle~~Your blog is beautiful! You have inspired me to start one too. I have much to learn!
Good luck with your indoor poppy starts! I have never seen one of those poppies, I am keeping all my fingers crossed that you succeed.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP