Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The light within...



"People are like stained glass windows; they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within."
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
I just fell in love with this quote, and thought it would fit perfectly this picture, with the light and blocks of color...

I love gerberas, they can be pictured in so many ways, not like the tulips! You have every possible angle and crop, and so many colors available...
Just let your imagination lead you, you'll see how amazing they are...



2 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography March 24, 2009 at 10:26 a.m.  

I love that quote too! I used it for one of my Flickr posts! Both of these shots are stunning Isabelle!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 2:49 p.m.  

Captivating! The music is so soothing too !

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP