Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Three

♫  Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!  ♪


I love Christmas music, and this one is probably my fave :)  Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
Today's present for you is a pack of textures, one of them I used in my own Christmas photos this year, and it does look like a fine snow is added in the background (BW version)  :)  How convenient if like us, you do not have snow, yet.  I hope you have fun with them, keep being nice and Santa will bring more, he told me so.


Download your FREE Texture pack HERE (if you lied about being nice yesterday, you may end up with a lump of coal )



18 comments:

Anonymous December 3, 2010 at 5:31 a.m.  

Fabulous - thank you x

Tracey Tilson - Wet Knee Photography December 3, 2010 at 5:34 a.m.  

Thank you so much for all these wonderful textures! I am enjoying your Twelve Days of Christmas <3

Raquel December 3, 2010 at 6:46 a.m.  

You really don't know how you have made my year! I love these textures and I love your 12 days of Christmas. Thank you!

Dannethia December 3, 2010 at 6:50 a.m.  

thank you

Kim December 3, 2010 at 7:15 a.m.  

i'm still naughty, but I'll partake anyway. hehee
thanks Isabelle!

WxMom2 December 3, 2010 at 7:23 a.m.  

I learned of these from Everyday Elements. Consider me a new fan. These are lovely.

Keri Kay December 3, 2010 at 7:45 a.m.  

Beautiful- how nice of you to be so generous! :)

Traci December 3, 2010 at 7:48 a.m.  

Thank you so much for your generosity and for sharing your talents! My favorite Christmas song is Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" - corny, right? After that it's the muppets "12 Days of Christmas". And no, I do not live in a trailer park - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Heather December 3, 2010 at 9:22 a.m.  

THankyou for the textures,cant wait to try them out.

Alisa December 3, 2010 at 10:38 a.m.  

thanks so much...beautiful textures!!!

Lucy December 3, 2010 at 10:45 a.m.  

Thank you so much. I Love your work! ;)

Elaine December 3, 2010 at 11:38 a.m.  

Beautiful textures, thank you so much for sharing! (Found you via Everyday Elements...have bookmarked you and for sure will be back!)

CBH December 3, 2010 at 12:10 p.m.  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Crystal December 3, 2010 at 6:14 p.m.  

Thank you! These are gorgeous!

Vicki December 3, 2010 at 7:01 p.m.  

Thank you! One of my favorite Christmas songs is Sleigh Bells.

Anonymous December 4, 2010 at 9:28 a.m.  

Thanks a lot!
My favourite Christmas songs are Twelve Days of Christmas and Good King Wenceslas, classical English stuff basically. :)

hannah bananna December 9, 2010 at 4:19 a.m.  

I have been playing with your actions for the past couple of weeks and having so much fun! Look forward to adding these textures! Thank you so much, and may your Christmas be Merry and Bright :)

Michelle R December 13, 2010 at 7:44 p.m.  

so pretty - thanks!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP