Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Ten

We are getting closer to the end of this event.  Thanks to all of you who took the time to leave a little love, here or on the Facebook page.  Your comments and interaction is what makes this so special.


Today's freebie is a mini trifold album template.  PSD files with bleeding space, once again, if you print it yourself, crop to the exact 5x15 size if needed :)


I made it with not-so-Christmas colors, so it can be used all year round.
Here's a preview, it says Happy Holidays, but text can be edited to suit your needs.


Oh!  Don't forget there is a huge giveaway going on at Chasing Dreams Photography today!!


Download your FREE Mini trifold album HERE



9 comments:

Nancy Coelho December 10, 2010 at 7:19 a.m.  

Thank you Isabelle! It's so pretty! I think I am asking Santa for more time to play this year;)

Rosie Fluegel December 10, 2010 at 8:05 a.m.  

These have been amazing, Isabelle, and so much fun. Thanks so much.

Chasing Dreams Photography December 10, 2010 at 8:20 a.m.  

This is gorgeous!!!!! Thank you for your generosity!!! Your work is amazing but most of all...thank you for your friendship!!! {{{{hug}}}}

Magnolia December 10, 2010 at 9:42 a.m.  

Great template! Thank you!

lila December 10, 2010 at 9:48 a.m.  

thank you Isabelle!!! gorgeous idea!

CBH December 10, 2010 at 10:51 a.m.  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous December 10, 2010 at 8:26 p.m.  

Thank you so much for all the Christmas freebies. They are all lovely and I can't wait to play with them.

Lacy December 11, 2010 at 9:08 a.m.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.FROM ALL OF US IN MISSOURI

Anonymous December 13, 2010 at 4:28 a.m.  

Thank you so much.....absolutely love it.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP