Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Eleven

♪ Do you remember me
I sat upon your knee
I wrote to you
With childhood fantasies

Well, I'm all grown up now
And still need help somehow
I'm not a child
But my heart still can dream  ♫

How do you create magic in your life?  Especially at Christmas time, but all year round.
Do you make some space for it?  Magic does need space for it to happen, for us to see what we would overlook because of our busy schedules.  Listen more and hear what you missed.  Touch and feel, love and nurture.  It will happen, with a little imagination :)
 
Post was inspired by my two sons this morning, they bring back the magic in my life, all the time and I'm so grateful for every moment I have with them.
 
Today's present for you is another set of digital papers, but not designed only for Christmas projects.  These can be used anytime.  I decided to go with deep and rich colors, I guess I was feeling moody that day :)
 
 
 
Download your FREE Luxurious Damask Papers HERE (Can you feel the magic already? )



8 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2010 at 6:08 a.m.  

Gorgeous-as always!

Jodi
http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com/

Anonymous December 11, 2010 at 6:21 a.m.  

You make the most beautiful creations and I thank you for sharing your gift of creativity with us. God bless you and your family this Christmas season and all through the coming year. :)

Tavia December 11, 2010 at 7:29 a.m.  

How gorgeous are these!! They are received with a smile & lots of appreciation. Thank you♥

Unknown December 11, 2010 at 9:54 a.m.  

These are lovely! Thank you!

Anonymous December 12, 2010 at 10:08 a.m.  

Beautiful papers. Thx!

Rosie Fluegel December 13, 2010 at 9:50 a.m.  

Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous. I love these.

Michelle R December 13, 2010 at 7:37 p.m.  

Thanks for sharing! These are beautiful! Love the colors!

Kim Fuoco December 29, 2010 at 3:48 p.m.  

They are beautiful, Thank You very much.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP