Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Source Workshop, Final day! Watermarking, resizing and saving for web.

You've made it to the final lesson!  Thanks everyone for joining, I hope you liked your experience.
Today's lesson is about playing with and adding a watermark to our images, then resize and save them to be ready for web viewing.  When you're done you can post your results on our Facebook page, it's nice to see everyone's work.

 
Get your files by using the links below :)

For today's lesson Watermarking and resizing for web for CS, grab your FILES HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For today's lesson Watermarking and resizing for web for Elements 7.0 & 8.0, grab your FILES HERE.



14 comments:

Maygirl October 3, 2010 at 5:47 a.m.  

Thanks a lot! very useful workshop!!!

michelle in mi October 3, 2010 at 7:12 a.m.  

Isabelle- I've been playing with PSE & textures & actions for the past year-getting to understand how to use them.Your 6 tutorials really helped me a lot!Everything you explained,from keyboard shortcuts to blending modes,and giving some 'freebies' has been wonderful and so useful!Thank you for explaining it all with simple details & photos.I will keep these lessons & refer to them often-thank you again so much!! (ps-your photography is a source of inspiration - I want to be like you when I grow up lol!)

Isabelle Lafrance October 3, 2010 at 8:02 a.m.  

Thank you Maygirl!
Thank you Michelle, I'm glad you liked the workshop, thank you for your kind comments as well!

Lucy October 3, 2010 at 8:25 a.m.  

Thank you so very much for sharing with us, it is frustrating trying to learn how to do everything on your own. I am pretty much self taught in everything I know. ty

FYH October 3, 2010 at 9:59 a.m.  

Thank you for the workshop!

beulahmom October 3, 2010 at 1:00 p.m.  

Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial on portrait editing in Photoshop & PSE. I truly appreciated learning how a pro does her editing! Thanks again...

A mother... October 3, 2010 at 10:42 p.m.  

Thank you so much for putting together this tutorial! I have learned more out of this than reading the book I bought to understand pse.

By the way, I used PSE 9 trial version to work on this... And it worked!

lila Braga October 4, 2010 at 12:35 a.m.  

I am so thankful for you kindness and generosity! I learned so much from you in the last few days...
May God always bless artists like you Isabelle.
hugs
Lila

Isabelle Lafrance October 4, 2010 at 4:55 a.m.  

Thanks everyone! ♥

Heidi October 4, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.  

You are generous. Thank you so very much. :)

Unknown October 4, 2010 at 4:25 p.m.  

Thank you so much for generously creating & offering this workshop. I learnt so much and your instructions were easy to follow. ♥

Anita Bower October 5, 2010 at 1:12 p.m.  

I've never been able to create a watermark before, and now I can do it! At least, I think I can.Thank you so very much!

I did lessons 3 through 7 today and learned a lot. Many, many thanks for your clear instructions and your generosity in sharing.

Michelle October 5, 2010 at 7:27 p.m.  

Thank you so much for this workshop :) I learned a lot from it but my favourite "new tricks" are removing texture but keeping the tint and eye brightening. I have an action that brightens eyes but your way is much more natural looking!
Thanks again :)

Michelle R October 10, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.  

Thanks for these. I followed a link to your page from someone's flickr photo where she used some of your editing instructions. I downloaded all of them but have only worked on day 1 so far - and have enjoyed what I've learned so far!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP