Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

New and Free Soulshine LR Presets

You were more than I expected to join in our Workshop, more than 200 daily, thanks everyone :)

Here's a little freebie for you, four new Lightroom presets, designed for Raw images.
Autumn, Rusted, Vintage Mist and Walk on the beach. Each one of them has a different look, and you can easily adjust them with the sliders if you need to.



Have fun with them!

Get your FREE Soulshine LR presets HERE



4 comments:

chai* October 4, 2010 at 7:03 a.m.  

oh it's too bad that I don't have Light Room ;(

KandiceD October 4, 2010 at 7:18 p.m.  

Thank you for the presets and Source Workshops they were great!

janjan0000 October 5, 2010 at 8:38 p.m.  

Thanks Isabelle!
I came over to link you up, and what a perfect surprise!
You, as always, ROCK :)
xoxo

lila Braga October 8, 2010 at 10:36 a.m.  

they are fabulous Isabelle...thank you!!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP