Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, September 20, 2010

Things are coming along...

The Source workshop I am working on is almost ready.  On the menu, seven days of workshop, posted daily on this blog.  Pdf tutorials and all the files needed to complete the lessons will be provided.
Remember this is a beginner to intermediate workshop :)


Here is the menu for The Source [Perfect Portrait] workshop :
Lesson 1: Exposure and color correction


Lesson 2 : Making those colors POP


Lesson 3: Brigthen eyes and teeth


Lesson 4: Smooth skin


Lesson 5: Actions


Lesson 6 : Textures


Lesson 7: Watermarking and resizing for web


A complete step by step workshop to help you go through all the editing process of a portrait.  I am not gonna provide you with shortcuts and actions for every lesson, my goal is to help you learn different features in Photoshop.  Even if it would be easier to have an action for every step, that doesn't teach us how it's really done.  An action will be provided for the action lesson only.  Later on this season I will release some free actions to be added to your Toolbag.



The purpose of posting one lesson a day is only so beginners can have feedback and have all the time they need to play. 


I hope you will join us on this workshop, I can't wait for it to start!


On another note, the Logo Hard Drive sale was a success!  Thank you so much everyone, I hope you all like your new branding.  I'll have another pre-made logo sale in the months to come.

I also have a new French Connection set coming soon, French Connection "La collection"
Here's a preview of some of the actions in the set.



12 comments:

roseruf September 20, 2010 at 5:50 a.m.  

I can't wait for it!!! Sure i can learn a lot of things!

Usman Ali Khan September 20, 2010 at 5:51 a.m.  

Wow! this sounds pretty cool.. way to go Isabelle! :)

Amber September 20, 2010 at 7:08 a.m.  

How exciting, I can't wait!!

Tiki September 20, 2010 at 9:46 a.m.  

Sounds exciting. I can't wait and I love the sneak peek of the new action set. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I'm a SAHM and don't have a lot of money to spend so I really, really appreciate how generous you are. Thank you! Have a great week. :)

Marla September 20, 2010 at 10:57 a.m.  

Oh! Wow! I'll be tuning in. Thanks.

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses September 20, 2010 at 3:45 p.m.  

I ♥ you, thank you for sharing not only the beauty of your work, but the beauty of your soul as well. :) Hugs & Blessings!

Sylvia Cook Photography September 20, 2010 at 8:53 p.m.  

You are certainly keeping busy and coming up with some great ideas and products Isabelle! I'm very impressed!!

Kinga September 21, 2010 at 4:23 a.m.  

Sounds like a fantastic workshop!

Chasing Dreams Photography September 21, 2010 at 8:40 a.m.  

Yipee!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you have in store : )

Unknown September 21, 2010 at 3:34 p.m.  

Very exciting. Cost?

Isabelle Lafrance September 21, 2010 at 4:27 p.m.  

Cost? lol...
Workshop is free, Actions for the Toolbag will be free, new free LR presets on the way as well.
Only the French Connection will be part of the boutique, I still haven't fixed a price, I'm waiting to see how many actions I will include in the set.

Carolyn September 21, 2010 at 6:35 p.m.  

I was completely ready to spend money for your workshop, and then I saw that you're offering it for free. You have such a giving spirit, Isabelle. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Can't WAIT for the workshop!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP