Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Countdown to the Source Workshop

The Source Workshop is ready!  Lessons will start on Monday, September 27th :)
There is no need to sign up, around 8:30 am EST (Montreal time :) ) all the files needed will be posted on this blog. Just download and get to work.  The files will remain available on their original post, so whatever your timezone is, you can access the files.  And, yes it is a FREE workshop!

For Elements 7.0 and 8.0 users as well as for CS users. If you do have an earlier version of Elements, you can still do the workshop, but the lesson about the actions will not be supported by your software, since earlier versions of Elements do not have the Action Player feature.

I received comments and emails asking about the cost of the workshop, I am truly glad to share it with you, for free.  But, if you did enjoy it and have learned something useful out of it, feel free to use the donate button at the bottom of the blog.  I would like to thank everyone who did so far, I truly appreciate every little note I get saying that my actions and textures are enjoyed.  I feel like I'm not doing this for nothing.  Thank you so much, I am really grateful for all your support and kindness.

See you all on Monday :)



8 comments:

Carmen September 23, 2010 at 8:45 a.m.  

Thank you so much Isabelle!! I will be looking forward to this workshop!! ;)

FYH September 23, 2010 at 10:19 a.m.  

Oh... this is so great! I'm excited and wished it was already monday :-)

Sue September 23, 2010 at 1:22 p.m.  

Will it be available at any other time? I work full time so won't be able to log in at 8:30 am

Isabelle Lafrance September 23, 2010 at 2:34 p.m.  

I will post the link around 8:30am here, but the files will stay available for as long as you want them. You come and get them when you can :)

Michelle September 23, 2010 at 6:48 p.m.  

Oh I'm looking forward to this!! I'm stoked that Elements users can join in the fun :D
I just hope my kiddies let me have a bit of free time to do it in, lol

Unknown September 24, 2010 at 11:21 a.m.  

Wow, you're so generous! I can't wait and I'll definitely be donating.

THANKS

monkee September 26, 2010 at 4:18 p.m.  

I am a new subscriber and cannot wait!! Having the files available at another time is wonderful!!! Thank you so much!

janjan0000 October 5, 2010 at 8:41 p.m.  

I had NO IDEA you were doing this!
Your generosity is always amazing, Isabelle.
Truly.
xoxo

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP