Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back from vacation with free textures!

Hello everyone!  I'm back from a wonderful vacation, some time in the country, some at the beach...  I only wish it could last longer.  But reality has to check in, school will be starting, hockey season for two active boys will start as well.  Gotta be ready!

Here's a freebie for you, three lovely textures.  I hope you enjoy them!


Get your free textures HERE




13 comments:

Abby Lanes August 19, 2010 at 6:36 a.m.  

You are so talented Isabelle. Your blog looks amazing and these logos and textures are exquisite.

Isabelle Lafrance August 19, 2010 at 6:37 a.m.  

Thank you Abby ♥

CBH August 20, 2010 at 6:05 a.m.  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Kayli August 20, 2010 at 8:09 a.m.  

Thank you for the beautiful textures.

Mary August 20, 2010 at 5:56 p.m.  

Thanks for the textures. You're awesome.

Sylvia Cook Photography August 25, 2010 at 10:31 p.m.  

Your vacation sounds wonderful Isabelle. And those logo designs...so awesome!
As always, thanks for sharing the textures. I have so much catching up to do after my vacation!

Dawn Hudson September 7, 2010 at 12:02 a.m.  

I would like to buy number 2.

Dawnhudsonphotography@gmail.com

Unknown September 11, 2010 at 2:36 p.m.  

These textures are beautiful!

Kamille Raupp September 17, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.  

Hello,

I want to buy log #10. how can I do?

Thank you

Kamille

Unknown September 19, 2010 at 8:26 p.m.  

Hi Isabelle,

I just wanted to tell you how wonderful and talented you are! This world is truly lucky to have someone like you sharing your work of art. You are amazing.

Love,

Lileth

P.S. I love your logo and I'm so glad I purchased one from you. I've gotten many great feedbacks about it! You are so awesome!!!

Magnolia September 29, 2010 at 12:06 p.m.  

Thank you for the lovely textures.

Cecile December 8, 2010 at 1:36 p.m.  

How do I commission you to do one for me? I am sheepish to ask what it would cost but could you email me a rough estimate?

Thanks
Cecile@papelle.com

Cecile December 8, 2010 at 1:36 p.m.  

Did I mention how super talented you are! Incredible!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP