Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Easy as 1-2-3 fix

Hello everyone!
It was brought to my attention that the Vintage and Retro actions in Easy as 1-2-3 had a problem with the STOP command.
Well, I have fixed it, and updated the link in the original post as well as the individual actions folder.


I used to lock the layers for every actions I created for Elements, because Elements had a nasty habit of moving my layers around, this time, it didn't, so I had not locked them.  It did move the STOP command up two spots though, leaving the actions incomplete.  And since I had duplicated these actions for CS, the same problem was also duplicated.  :(


I'm sorry for that.  If you were a CS user, it was not a major bug, but if you are an Elements user, it stopped the action in it's tracks.


You can download the updated actions for CS or Elements 7.0 & 8.0 HERE:




If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE

Enjoy your summer!



3 comments:

Michelle July 5, 2010 at 12:28 a.m.  

You're awesome! Thanks so much :)

Anonymous July 5, 2010 at 7:50 a.m.  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH July 10, 2010 at 9:30 a.m.  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jul. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP