Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 23 - Play

This week is Play week on I ♥ Faces and this is what I came up with.
I always loved this photo, everytime I look at it it takes me back to childhood days, the pure fun and careless play...


Join the fun at:




11 comments:

FYH June 8, 2010 at 6:52 a.m.  

Great shot and tones!
Really like your work...

Amy Henderson June 8, 2010 at 7:03 a.m.  

Great action shot! Love the sun flare!

Misty June 8, 2010 at 7:29 a.m.  

This is my favorite of the many swing photos...love the angle and the processing!!

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 7:29 a.m.  

Great light, beautiful photo

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 7:32 a.m.  

I love the sun flare, and the motion, as well as his expression. Great capture!

4chalseys@blogger June 8, 2010 at 8:19 a.m.  

Amazing. Your photography, the photo, the lighting. Just inspirational.

Gail June 8, 2010 at 8:50 a.m.  

Beautiful light, love the soft tones...

Marla June 8, 2010 at 1:58 p.m.  

Just beautiful! Love your soft processing here and that sunray . . . such a great capture!

Chrystal June 8, 2010 at 6:19 p.m.  

perfect shot. I love the sun.

Unknown June 8, 2010 at 6:35 p.m.  

What a gorgeous shot Isabelle- the light is wonderful!

Sylvia Cook Photography June 9, 2010 at 8:47 p.m.  

Such a sweet photo Isabelle! I always enjoy seeing your boys!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP