Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grab my button

Finally, after a long time putting this task aside I did create a button for this blog.
So, if you like following this blog and would like to add my button to your blog,  grab the link below!
There is also a "grab my button" box at the bottom of the blog's homepage :)


Thanks for sharing the love!





7 comments:

Michelle June 2, 2010 at 6:58 p.m.  

I added your button to my blog :) I love your work, I'm only new to photoshop but I've been practicing with your Soulful Freebies, so thank you :)

Stephanie June 3, 2010 at 5:01 a.m.  

I just stumbled upon your site today! I love your actions. They suit my style perfectly. Added your button right away!
Thanks!

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 12:36 p.m.  

I also just read about your site. I have to tell you thank you for being so generous with your time and talents.
One question - could you post how you were able to get the "sharing is sexy" on your blogspot? I have wanted to add this to mine but I'm unsure how to add it? Please and Thank You. ♥

Rita June 11, 2010 at 7:20 a.m.  

You can't copy your code in IE8 because when you right click it says "this is copyrighted". However, you can grab the code in Firefox. But I just wanted to let you know. Thanks! Rita

Isabelle Lafrance June 11, 2010 at 7:42 a.m.  

Thanks Rita! I had noticed it was working from within the blog post, but not from the blog footer. I changed the right-click settings, I'll see what happens next...

Rita June 12, 2010 at 7:55 a.m.  

Yayyy, it works now!!! Thanks Isabelle. I just wanted to let you know I linked your site today on my blog. Your photography is stunning and you have a huge list of freebies. I love your site! Thanks for everything you do. :-) Rita http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/06/time-for-some-blog-love.html

Nancy L. June 19, 2010 at 9:40 a.m.  

glad to find your blog! thanks for the freebies and this really cute button is already on my blog! you are amazing!!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP