Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, November 2, 2009

Lift up your soul Photoshop CS & Elements actions

A new set of actions, designed to lighten up and make the colors pop.  From soft pop to more intense pop.  It takes a while to get used to them, so my advice is, start by the more subtle enhancing and work your way to the intense one.  If your photo is already quite saturated and has a lot of contrast, the last action won't look natural.  As always, you can edit every layer and adjust blending modes and opacity to get a nice result.
There is a set for CS and one for Elements.  I had such a hard time making a fix for Elements, so there is a slight difference in the results.  I had no other choice.  Those actions are really built with the Curves adjustment, and they're not available in Elements so I had to find the closest values with Levels.  Levels is not as precise as Curves, but the results are close enough.

Oh!  And I forgot to mention, those are FREE ;o)
You can get them HERE
Make sure you select the file listed as pse if you are an Elements user!

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:



4 comments:

Karin November 2, 2009 at 9:57 a.m.  

Hi Isabelle, haven't been bloging much lately and not commenting too. But I've missed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing all those gorgeous actions with us. Also enjoyed reading your posts and see before and after editing. Have a wonderful day! xoxo

Kristi November 2, 2009 at 12:48 p.m.  

These are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing these...

Kristina November 3, 2009 at 12:53 a.m.  

thank you so much Isabelle for sharing your creative work with us! i like how subtle this action looks. elements is really limited program, i know, you are so nice trying to make your product usable for many users! i|m thinking to go from elements to photoshop!

Abby Lanes November 9, 2009 at 9:36 p.m.  

These are just so wonderful! Lovely work Isabelle.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP