Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Christmas...

Have you already prepared your Christmas sessions?  It's hard to come up with new concepts every year so our Christmas photos don't look the same year after year...  I don't know about you, but I sure would love to find new inspiring concepts, working on one, a gift box with light inside, a cliché but this one I never did.
Any good ideas you want to share?




On this card template are last year's Christmas photos.
The template will be added to a Soulful Christmas set that will be available later this month... This one has poor resolution for web purposes, but the one in the set will be full resolution.  The set will include fun actions and overlays to play with, plus one or two 5x7 card templates...  Stay posted!



3 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography November 5, 2009 at 12:37 p.m.  

I LOVE those photos Isabelle. And the template is beautiful too. I gotta start making some....need more time..lol

Karin November 7, 2009 at 12:32 a.m.  

I think it's really hard and I don't have any great ideas to share. I'm working on some holiday cards now. Just plain photos but with a Christmas touch. :) If I had children I would definitely make Christmas cards with them. This is such a sweet one. Beautiful captures and gorgeous template!

Isabelle - you should try the caramelized apples. I translated the recipe now. It's so easy to make and (if you ask me) delicious to eat.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Karin xo

Abby Lanes November 9, 2009 at 9:35 p.m.  

Our weather is so warm and sunny, I have to snap myself into the idea that Christmas is coming. This is so precious and wonderful!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP