Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, August 28, 2009

Soulful Dawn till Dusk actions



Releasing a new action set today, Soulful Dawn till Dusk. For Photoshop CS or Elements. Two sets are available, the first with 4 Dawn till Dusk actions, and the second with the same actions plus a touch of vintage! You are free to download one of them, or both!

Available free here:
Soulful Dawn till Dusk actions for CS:
Soulful Dawn till Dusk actions for Elements:
Vintage Dawn till Dusk actions for CS:
Vintage Dawn till Dusk actions for Elements:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjbnymmiqgj

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:



8 comments:

Kristina August 29, 2009 at 1:53 a.m.  

thank you very much for sharing! i will try them. i use PSE so we will se if it works!

Sylvia Cook Photography August 29, 2009 at 5:22 p.m.  

Just checking out what I've missed while on vacation Isabelle....new actions, yay! I hope to get some time soon to check them out!

Susan Gary August 29, 2009 at 10:19 p.m.  

thanks Isabelle..will try to check them out..i just downloaded....so tired..we went on a bike ride today in Newport and got home around 830pm..I also picked up my new 85mm lens which has been back-ordered for a month..so took that lens along..so many gorgeous flowers along our ride today..i kept making my husband stop..;-D

thank you again!

Kristina August 30, 2009 at 1:47 a.m.  

Hi! i've tested your new actions, i don't think they works properly on Elements, but from what i've seen i can tell that Dawn to Dusk Vintage is going to be one of my favorite actions!

fog August 30, 2009 at 11:10 a.m.  

Thanks :)

~*Patti*~ August 31, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.  

another display of generosity; thanks Isabelle!

Karin September 2, 2009 at 1:09 a.m.  

Exciting Isabelle! I'll download them right away. :) Have a great day! xoxo

Magnolia June 19, 2010 at 11:33 a.m.  

Thank you for being so generous!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP