Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Friday, August 21, 2009

Moments that leave an imprint on your soul - VII


He has this old soul, one that sometimes seems to carry the weight of the world...
Sometimes it's just too much for his little heart and mind...
Somedays it reveals it's wonders through amazing insights no one else could get...
It's always been this way, he understands lots of things and is instantly touched by someone's pain. He has a compassionate soul, wide as the world...




4 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography August 22, 2009 at 11:49 a.m.  

Your special love sure does shine through for your sons Isabelle. Beautiful words and photos!

Susan Gary August 25, 2009 at 7:41 p.m.  

can do the rc from firebox but not thru explorer..hmm?

Karin August 27, 2009 at 1:32 p.m.  

How wonderful Isabelle! He must be a very special and sweet boy. :)

Thanks for your words!

Karin xoxo

~*Patti*~ August 31, 2009 at 3:38 p.m.  

How privileged we are each time we are witness to another's special gifts as they are made plain. That you are his mom, speaks volumes for you to raise such a soul AND be in the moment.
I hope this made sense Isabelle, because I just adored what you wrote about him! ~xo

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP