Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, July 13, 2009

Moments that leave an imprint on your soul - VI




Little boys running free
if only for a weekend.
Far and away from life's every duty
going about every part of this land...

Getting in touch with themselves
and the beauty that surrounds them.
Running and playing until night
laying in bed exhausted with happy dreams in sight...

♥♥♥♥



3 comments:

Karin July 13, 2009 at 1:39 p.m.  

Those shots are so wonderful! Beautiful lightning. That's is really what life in general and childhood i particular is about.

Sylvia Cook Photography July 13, 2009 at 6:39 p.m.  

Oh Isabelle, I LOVE those shots!! I was hoping for something like that last evening. I had a session scheduled with a 2 yr old in the evening for that beautiful light. Only it was cloudy, totally overcast, and the little girl was sick. Had to reschedule.
I'll use your shots as inspiration!!

Susan Gary July 13, 2009 at 11:25 p.m.  

Hi Isabelle..wonderful images..thanks so much for that beautiful image you posted today on flickr...and finally! I am setting up a blog too...

http://gloriousnaturephotography.blogspot.com/

and I am putting a link to yours on mine...! It would be nice to use that picture of yours today on my blog and link it to here? Let me know..for now I will add you under my "favorite photography and art web sites" section on my blog...

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP