Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moving day!!

Okay, it's the big day today!! We are moving! Yes, I had already announced that this blog would be moving platforms, so goodbye Blogger!  We had fun, but you had too many issues lately, and who wants to stay with one who has issues? :)

So, you will have some work to do folks, you will need to bookmark the new blog and it's pages.  The whole content of this blog can be found in our new location, so if you had bookmarked the Freebies or Boutique pages, you will need to do it again!

I'd like to thank Elena, from Art in the Heart who made the new blog possible, you did an outstanding job, thank you so much!!

Come pay us a visit and leave some love at : http://ilafrancephotography.com/blog/

I hope you like this new format and design, can't wait to hear from you!
Oh!  And no more stuff will be posted here...



0 comments:

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP