Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, June 20, 2011

Winners of our giveaway!! And some news too :)

What do we start with, the news or the winners? Of course, the winners!

Okay, Random.org is the service I use for selecting the winners.  Winner of the First Pack is comment number 105, Kara at Just1Step.

Kara @ Just1Step said...

My favorite vacation spot is Cozumel, where my husband and I went for our honeymoon. :)

Winner of the Second Pack is comment number 79, Christine at The Blaylock Family.

Christine said...

Santa Barbara. I live in Chicago and I just love that west coast vibe.

And winner of our Third pack is comment number 234, Hilda at Seasons & Sessions Photography & Fine Art
Hilda said...

My favorite vacation spot would be the NC Mountains next to a stream camping!

Congrats to our three winners!  Here are some guidelines to redeem your prizes, please get in touch with the vendors providing items in your pack shortly,  let's say 48h :)  By email or by posting on their FB page.
I will also send the list of winners to our vendors.  If we haven't heard from you in two days, then Random.org will pick another winning entry.

*** IMPORTANT Canada Post is still on strike/lock out, let's all hope for a fast resolution!  That means, if your prize comes from a Canadian vendor, you will experience delays.  Same thing if you are a Canadian winner, since US Post has stopped gathering mail for Canadian destinations while the conflict lasts. ***  Please note that this situation is not in our control, every vendor is suffering from the delays caused by the Canada Post interruption.  Thank you!

And the news I was talking about, well this blog will be switched to another platform.  Blogger is giving us too many issues lately.  You will find the exact same blog (well, not exactly, since it's undergoing a makeover ) and resources, only hosted elsewhere.  As soon as it's all set up I will post the new link so you can bookmark the new blog :)

Thank you so much everyone!  A special thank you to the vendors who made another great giveaway possible and congrats to our winners!!  Have fun this summer with all your new goodies!



3 comments:

Kara @ Just1Step June 20, 2011 at 7:42 a.m.  

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I won?!?!?!!!! I never win anything huge like this!!! Thank you so so much!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilda June 20, 2011 at 7:50 a.m.  

I just looked at the winners and can't believe I won! I am so excited! Thank you so very much!!!

Christine June 20, 2011 at 5:58 p.m.  

oh my!!! so excited. I never win anything my heart skipped a beat when I saw I won. thanks you thank you.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP