Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, January 17, 2011

Still looking for one winner!

Happy Monday Folks!
We are still waiting to hear from winner of pack #2 Meg Western.  I could not find an email for contact, so since you follow this blog, I'm hoping you'll see this post :)
If I haven't heard from you before Friday, I'll use Random.org to draw another winner for the second pack.

Speaking of giveaways, I will be part of Sylvia Cook Photography's giveaway that should go live sometime today, be sure to check her FB page for more details :)

I also have a couple of new things in the works, exciting things!!  The logo design side of my business is growing fast, so I am working on a blog for hosting all the logo design related infos, as soon as it's ready I will share the link with you, more pre-mades will be available over there soon...  Waiting to see you at Pink Sparrow Studio!



2 comments:

Elena January 17, 2011 at 7:35 a.m.  

Your new projects sound very interesting, dear Isabelle!
I look forward to seeing all of the amazing things you are working on!

Pamela Davis Photography January 21, 2011 at 12:00 p.m.  

Hey! I just found you online. Sorry I didn't know about the give away. It seemed to be an awesome one. I will take advantage though! I was looking for some headbands, and I am going to visit their etsy shops. Thank you!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP