Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Six

 ♪ Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping on your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe,
Help to make the season bright.
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow,
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Santa's on his way;
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh.
And every mother's child is going to spy,
To see if reindeer really know how to fly.

And so I'm offering this simple phrase,
To kids from one to ninety-two,
Although its been said many times, many ways,
A very Merry Christmas to you ♫



I love this song, well, I love them all :)  Today's freebie is a set of four LR presets for RAW images, they were designed to enhance your winter / Christmas images.  With names like "Chestnuts Roasting", "Holy Night", "Silver Bells" and "Winter Wonderland", you know they'll be special...  Chestnuts will add a touch of warmth, Holy Night a golden glow, Silver Bells is a silvery B&W and Winter Wonderland cools the tones down.
I hope you have fun with them,
Happy day to you!
 




Download your FREE LR presets HERE (btw, they work fine with everyday images as well :) )



15 comments:

Tracey Tilson - Wet Knee Photography December 6, 2010 at 6:09 a.m.  

WhooooHoooo! More wonderful presets to use! These look awesome, Isabelle! Thank you so much!

marsie55 December 6, 2010 at 6:23 a.m.  

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

Courtney December 6, 2010 at 6:27 a.m.  

Ooooh, I wish I had LightRoom. These look beautiful!

Tiki December 6, 2010 at 8:35 a.m.  

Thank you Isabelle! They're gorgeous :)

Debbie December 6, 2010 at 5:21 p.m.  

Magnificent....love the presets! Many thanks!

Anonymous December 6, 2010 at 6:34 p.m.  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Alethia Rains Photography December 7, 2010 at 5:47 a.m.  

Love these but..I only have camera raw :(

Kristin December 9, 2010 at 10:16 p.m.  

Thanks for sharing everything! But especially for Lightroom. Its hard to find stuff to work with LR! Thanks again!!

Freckles & Dimples Photography December 10, 2010 at 2:45 p.m.  

thanks for the freebie! one of my favorite songs is Soulshine by the Allman Brothers :)

Exsondra Jones Photography February 8, 2011 at 2:38 p.m.  

Still after Christmas I come back to these to see if maybe you have converted them over to PSE.. Love them =) Any chance for conversion?

Isabelle Lafrance February 9, 2011 at 5:13 a.m.  

I'm sorry these are for LR only, I don't know if I'll be able to make them for PSE.

Anonymous February 21, 2011 at 3:04 p.m.  

Merci

Christy March 21, 2011 at 11:36 a.m.  

These actions are STUNNING. Thank you.

MaryAnn June 24, 2011 at 3:10 p.m.  

Can these presets be used in CS4? I'm new to using them. Thanks!
MaryAnn

Isabelle Lafrance June 24, 2011 at 3:39 p.m.  

@Mary Ann, no unfortunately, those only work in Lightroom

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP