Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Eight

Good morning everyone!  Are you all ready for the Holidays?  Well, I'm not.  I am running late with baking and running errands, and prints to be sent to the lab... But we'll get there, I guess I need to relax and enjoy every little thing I'm working on that helps bring the Christmas spirit home.  Like writing cards.  Do you still send cards?  I do, I like taking the time to write a little something and send them via the post mail, not the digital mail.  A beautiful envelope in the mailbox, that is not a bill, for once, it just warms the heart, don't you think?

So, today's freebie is a card template :)  PSD files with a final printing size of 5x7, bleeding space has been given, so if you print yourself, you may want to crop to the exact 5x7 size.

Here's what it looks like...



I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do ♥

Dowwnload your FREE 5x7 Card template HERE



12 comments:

Chelsey December 8, 2010 at 6:53 a.m.  

I love this! It's absoloutly beautiful! Thanks for sharing Isabelle!

martha December 8, 2010 at 7:37 a.m.  

Love these <3

lila December 8, 2010 at 7:57 a.m.  

so sweet...thank you!

Deirdre December 8, 2010 at 10:17 a.m.  

Beautiful! Very classic & elegant
:)

http://www.daphotography.org

Chasing Dreams Photography December 8, 2010 at 10:22 a.m.  

oh wow this is stunning!!! Love it!!! Thank you sweet girl : )
Smooch!!!

Jeri Lynn December 8, 2010 at 12:50 p.m.  

Thank you so much! It is Beautiful!

marsie55 December 8, 2010 at 5:44 p.m.  

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011! xxx

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 6:44 p.m.  

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Crystal December 8, 2010 at 9:11 p.m.  

Beautiful! Thank you!

GenaMurphyPhotography December 9, 2010 at 4:23 a.m.  

Thank you for the giveaways:)
I would love the digital papers for christmas is it too late? It won't work.

Also, can you contact me about a logo. Gmurphyphotog@aol.com

Gena

Suzzanne December 9, 2010 at 7:17 a.m.  

Thank you so much for all the Christmas Gifts. I love the card and am excited to use all of the other stuff too. Merry Christmas!

Michelle R December 13, 2010 at 7:40 p.m.  

Thanks! This is beautiful!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP