Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Source Workshop Day Two!

Ready for day two?
Today lesson will be about making the colors pop. 
If you've managed successfully the Color Correction steps in our previous lesson, this one will be easy peasy :)


You'll learn how to organize your work (CS) and how to liven up the colors.  We'll also add a fill light to reveal softly the details of the face.

Have fun and don't forget to join us tomorrow!


For today's lesson Making those colors pop for CS, grab your FILES HERE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For today's lesson Making those colors pop for Elements 7.0 & 8.0, grab your FILES HERE.



9 comments:

Tiki September 28, 2010 at 9:20 a.m.  

Thank you so much for sharing your process with us. I'm really enjoying working along with you in these tutorials.

Unknown September 28, 2010 at 9:36 a.m.  

Did this one without any glitches. :)

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thank you!!

Sylvia Cook Photography September 28, 2010 at 1:29 p.m.  

great idea you've come up with Isabelle, I'm having fun doing things your way!

Carolyn September 28, 2010 at 6:37 p.m.  

Awesome, Isabelle. Thank you again. I love the gradient feature. I never knew it was so versatile; I thought you could only have a gradient spreading in from a corner of the photo! What a great addition to a portrait!

FYH September 29, 2010 at 2:16 a.m.  

Thank you for the second lesson.
I'm learning so much.

Anita Bower October 5, 2010 at 5:27 a.m.  

THANK YOU! I have successfully completed Lesson 2.

Anonymous October 5, 2010 at 8:36 a.m.  

I'm having problems with the gradient menu. I have PSE7 and can't seem to find the Radial style. Thanks for these tutorials I am working my way through them and learning lots.
Margaret
mhdiggs@hughes.net

Anonymous October 5, 2010 at 8:43 a.m.  

Sorry, I was looking at gradient map, I found it! Thanks again, this was something new I had never worked with. Margaret

Isabelle Lafrance October 5, 2010 at 11:06 a.m.  

Glad you figured it out Margaret!
Sorry, I could not reply faster...

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP