Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Monday, June 21, 2010

Single actions and thumbnails for Elements 5&6 now available!

Since a lot of you are working with Elements 5 or 6 and don't have the Action Player, I re-uploaded all the free sets to Mediafire, in separate folders.  Each of them contains the individual actions in the set along with it's .psd and .png thumbnail.  I hope it's helpful!  Now that I have a workflow going, from now on, all the new sets will be available in Elements 5 and 6 compatible versions.

You can find the previously released sets HERE, just select the sets you need :)

Have a great week!




8 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2010 at 10:49 a.m.  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tara June 21, 2010 at 12:30 p.m.  

Thank you so much! I work with PSE5 and LOVE your actions but have had some trouble with them all working. I am so excited to try these!

Samm June 21, 2010 at 6:13 p.m.  

THANK YOU! I'm still using Elements 6. I love the look of your actions - haven't installed them yet but they're beautiful.

belle007 June 24, 2010 at 5:40 a.m.  

Thanks very much! I use PSE5.

Michelle July 2, 2010 at 5:07 p.m.  

First off, thanks so much. I love your actions. I've had a problem with the easy as 1-2-3 though. The "pop" and "haze" work great but the "retro" and "vintage" don't. They get almost all the way through playing the action but then the dialogue box comes up and your only option is to hit "stop" -there is no "continue" button. So, the action quits :( I'm using elements 6

Michelle July 8, 2010 at 4:24 a.m.  

Me again! Is it just me or is the "uplifting" file missing two actions (uplifting and make_it_count). The PNG and PSD files are there but not the ATN. :) Thanks!

Isabelle Lafrance July 8, 2010 at 4:43 a.m.  

Thank you! I browsed through the files, and found them in the "Dawn til Dusk" folder... :) They're back where they belong now!

Michelle July 11, 2010 at 2:47 a.m.  

Great! I just have to say, I'm LOVING these actions!!!

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP