Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New FREE Ephemeral actions for Photoshop CS and Elements

It's been a while since I came up with new free actions. I have to admit it's getting harder coming up with new editing styles and ideas. So many are available now.


The Ephemeral set includes three actions designed to artistically wash out your photos. If you are looking for bright and vibrant, they are not the ones you need, try the Lift up your soul free set instead...


These will give a dreamy finish. They can be used as is, or they also can be the last step to your editing, after your usual sharpen, color pop, etc.
You can also try turning the image in b&w after running the action, it will create a ethereal b&w. As usual, all the layers are editable and the image is never flattened during the process. And I do have an Elements compatible set.



Download the FREE Ephemeral actions here
(don't forget to select the one listed as _pse if you are an Elements user)

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:



23 comments:

isaksmom March 25, 2010 at 6:27 a.m.  

Thank you, this looks beautiful. I have been looking through your other freebies, thanks for sharing.

me March 25, 2010 at 7:23 a.m.  

thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try them out :)

Frogmum March 25, 2010 at 9:12 a.m.  

Thankyou so much :D

Jennifer March 25, 2010 at 9:12 a.m.  

thanks so much for sharing your actions!!! can't wait to try them out!!!

Isabelle Lafrance March 25, 2010 at 10:02 a.m.  

Thank you ladies!

Anonymous March 26, 2010 at 9:39 p.m.  

I don't know how I've never seen your flickr, blog or free actions before, I hope i have time to download and play this weekend, if not then soon,your work is amazing =and then you share it, I'm sold, I'm a fan! :)-Laura

Sylvia Cook Photography March 26, 2010 at 9:42 p.m.  

These are indeed dreamy Isabelle, as always....thanks for sharing!!

Leilani March 27, 2010 at 2:29 p.m.  

These are some of the best actions I've come across so far. So well put together. Thankyou so much!

janjan0000 March 28, 2010 at 8:24 a.m.  

I feel like I've just robbed and pillaged your site! LOL!
Love these! Can't wait to play around.
Thank you so much.

TerriK March 28, 2010 at 12:53 p.m.  

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!! I can't wait to use these actions.

Marla March 29, 2010 at 7:06 p.m.  

Lovely. Can't wait to try these. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work and talents.

Abby Lanes March 30, 2010 at 6:37 a.m.  

Thank you Isabelle!
I'll be back on my "photography" computer to download them later. You're awesome.
Abby

Cynthia March 30, 2010 at 12:13 p.m.  

beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Amber March 30, 2010 at 1:01 p.m.  

Hi, I love this action and I'm excited to try it out. I have downloaded the pse version and placed it in the action folder as instructed but it doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Isabelle Lafrance March 30, 2010 at 1:59 p.m.  

I tried them in Elements 7.0, that is the one I have at home and they worked fine. These actions are made with features included in Elements so I can't see why they wouldn't work. If you want to send me more info via email feel free to contact me, I will gladly help you!

Amber March 30, 2010 at 5:56 p.m.  

Thanks for offering to help me. I'm happy to say its working now and I'm so excited! I just love your site and thank you for sharing your actions. :)

Unknown April 4, 2010 at 6:48 p.m.  

Thanks for the actions. Can't wait to try them out. Ephemeral is my favorite of the ones you have available to download.

momaziggy May 4, 2010 at 7:28 p.m.  

These look beautiful. I can't wait to try them! Thank you so much! :O)

meshell966 June 14, 2010 at 1:11 p.m.  

These are beautiful. I'm new to PS Elements 7. I don't now how to use these. I've download them how you've suggested, but I don't know how to use them in E7. Please, if you or someone could explain how to use them. I will be awesome. Thank you

Isabelle Lafrance June 14, 2010 at 4:42 p.m.  

Hello Michelle! I will gladly help you if you contact me via email (see contact page) I can't contact you otherwise since it says your profile is unavailable.

Magnolia June 19, 2010 at 11:16 a.m.  

Thank you so much for sharing.

PattiM August 1, 2010 at 8:39 a.m.  

Beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us...

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Carol April 4, 2011 at 1:56 p.m.  

Thanks, Isabelle!
Looking forward to experimenting...
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP