Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Soulful Warm Autumn Photoshop CS & Elements Actions

I was inspired by the cold mornings we had recently, I've been out early morning trying to shoot some wildflowers and noticed that they were fading and drying fast. It inspired me to create an Autumn colored action set. So, here it is, Soulful Warm Autumn. Available FREE, for Photoshop CS or Elements 7.0. Might still work with earlier versions of Elements.

Available free here:

Soulful Warm Autumn actions for CS :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnjqmymw05k
Soulful Warm Autumn actions for Elements:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uzmbl3zj1yz

If you are an Elements 5.0 or 6.0 user please select your set HERE:


Thanks for you support, have fun!!








3 comments:

Sylvia Cook Photography September 8, 2009 at 9:53 p.m.  

How are you finding the time to do all this Isabelle? Wow, impressive. I stay up all hours of the night just trying to do my stuff.
These look really cool, I need time to play!

Kristina September 8, 2009 at 11:46 p.m.  

wow! thank you! i am so impressed about your creativity and your productivity ;-) thank you very much for sharing! i am sure it will be wonderful actions! i really love your products, especially latest Vintage dawn til Dusk!

~*Patti*~ September 10, 2009 at 8:46 a.m.  

thanks again Isabelle! Can't wait to try them! ~xo
Patti

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP