Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Soulful-Inspire Actions to be released later this week...

I created a new set of Photoshop actions that will be released this week, Soulful-Inspire actions, the last set before fall I guess... Along with the Morning Garden Glow actions , the Soulful Textures and the Portrait actions, that will leave you plenty to play with while I leave for a well deserved vacation! =)


Here are three photos edited with the three new actions. I wanted a dreamy washed out result, soothing and comforting, like a soft blanket on a breezy day... I hope you like those results, stay posted they will be available free later this week!
Edited with Indulge



Edited with Comfort

Edited with Soothe



2 comments:

Karin July 27, 2009 at 11:16 a.m.  

Hello Isabelle,

those shots are so dreamy and soft. Gorgeous! Only wish I could view them larger. ;)

I finally found out how to install actions in Elements 6. The only thing is that some of them aren't working properly (so I installed Morning Garden Glow but can only use the Myosotis_glow). :/ Maybe I figure it out. Anyway, look forward to your new actions!

Are you going away for the vacation! Can imagine you look forward to it...

Have a wonderful day!

Sylvia Cook Photography July 27, 2009 at 12:30 p.m.  

I love the new direction your work is taking Isabelle. Funny how we go down different roads with our photography for awhile.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP