Natural light photographer, I thrive on these fleeting moments where the love, joy, or soul shows. My artistic background is always showing through my photography work. You will get the more formal portraits, they are after all, what we are looking for at first . But beyond that, candid moments, soulful mood, unexpected places is also what I want to bring out... I hope you'll like my photographic vision...
Sincerely,
Isabelle ♥

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moments that leave an imprint on your soul- III



You make me more than I was ever meant to be...
You make me happy as I never thought I would be...


Nobody told me that time would fly so fast,

Because if I knew I’d have made all the little things last...





3 comments:

Abby Lanes May 14, 2009 at 11:03 p.m.  

That is the most precious photo of you kissing your son! What a lucky boyand a sweet mommy! :-)

Anonymous May 17, 2009 at 5:52 p.m.  

Beautiful, just beautiful. I love that the photographer captured the emotion, the love!

Sharon (30yrs later) June 1, 2009 at 10:46 p.m.  

I read all the Moments, Isabelle. You have spoken the essence and done so beautifully. I thought about my 18-yr old baby with every word. All the images are precious and the one of you kissing your son is magic.

Followers

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sylvia Cook Photography button Chasing dreams photography I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts!kevinandamanda.com/fonts
IMPORTANT! © COPYRIGHT Isabelle Lafrance The work contained on this blog is copyrighted©Isabelle Lafrance All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP